Thursday, February 26, 2015

How much is 1 + 7:


Zdravííííčko! :) It's Sunday, and I had to give nachvilku break from watching Red Dwarf (otherwise it would probably pawed me ..: D-seven series in a week is really too much!: D) and as otherwise we pause to use than something again sesmolit that ? : D Let's graph paper make a list of new songs (some are maybe a little older but whatever ..: D) by the fair sex .. When I started to pop-listen, I vowed that I will never listen to the girls .. Why should they? ! : D Well, now I have a few of those girls deeply ingrained .. Wait .. That's right, I took this as a list of girls who listen .. It would probably be possible, although I certainly do not remember at all ..: D Let's start! 1) Gummy - was the first singer that I started listening .. I ran into her thanks to the song "As a man," and that because of the movie played by Kim Hyun Joong ..: D - track "As a man" is the only song that from this performer known ..
2) Hi Lee - She is my biggest pet! Absolutely adore her .. She has an amazing voice and is really cute and lovely and all .. And no, I'm not a lesbian! : D - her favorite song is probably "Rose" and "1234"
3) Trouble Maker .. we actually Hyun - Hyun I started to listen to the singer as an individual but as part of a group Trouble Maker, where my greatest attention has HyunSeung .. And actually graph paper I had met Hyun song "Gangnam style" from PSYe. - From the very Hyun listen to nothing but the greatest attention attracted to me about "Change"
4) 2NE1 - This was probably the biggest breakthrough .. The first girl group from which I liked everything I played. And I'm crazy to Minzy! : D - favorite song for me is about "I love you", "Come back home" and "Hate you"
5) Miss A - ranked graph paper second girl group .. The first single from what I played graph paper was "Bad girl, good girl," and he was so catchy that I include this in the playlist. - The most popular songs are "Bad Girl, Good Girl" and "Good-bye baby"
8) Crayon Pop - absolutely adore this group and their cute concept is absolutely divine! I'd like a helmet! : D - A just outside've seen those two cute little girls dancing to "Bar bar bar"? There are absolutely to consume? : D
10) Girl's Day - These girls can thank Hanbyulovi .. Had to their song nepředváděl his dancing skills, so they never not run .. Or maybe I hit a little graph paper longer, thanks to a trio of other boys ..: D - nejoblíbenjší songs: "Expectation" and "Something"
11) Stella - To them I dostla over a large affair with the music video "Marionette" and shaking their ass did not seem as bad as most, which is condemned to admit .. k-pop is that maybe a lot of brave but even so ..
It should be almost everything ..: D So much for the girls I never listen ..: DV soon I could write an article about the upcoming Cosplaye but God knows if it ever happens .. Yes, it slowly begins to prepare for Advík and Natsucon .. Looking forward to as a little girl! Damn! : D Pack! *
How much is 1 + 7:


No comments:

Post a Comment