Wednesday, January 7, 2015

View my complete profile done I wrote in my shoes, done bags and crafts ... the most child-friendly


When I read a long time ago Krätsu on how to put together a puzzle of his freedom, we also went to buy a family Ketlinile puzzle. Must end somewhere, after all, our little genius talents also stand out. Ostsimegi then a minuteness 5-piece done jigsaw puzzle. The first few times he asked for each piece - where are you? But already put themselves forward together. At first, though in a certain order, but soon tätsa been randomly :))) Well ... we got was even realize that you are on a titepuslega. I chose it for the shop Ketlinile larger picture of this ... .... I forgot that the first ostukoraal though the store, but the next day it was given to us beautifully. Ketlin does not come off even expected when gets home :))) We sat together to rehearse ... you see here to see the booties with a boy who booties are available ... see here is a bird's tail, but the body is like this ... we cook we got was a puzzle. Now, I'm still following the tips of the piece - where are you? .... But parts of the pieces can already quite alone in the correct place to put the puzzle together ... I think it's very peaceful assembly and development activity:))))) las ... places;) (not to mention that it can not be that these clothes out there on the top middle picture is chosen, and he himself put on, and it does not have to see a picture of the top of the sock is upside down :)
No clothes posing for the picture shows beautifully how big girl Ketlin already have. Quite amazing how fast time goes again. It was not until it was when it became a helmet hat admired / Wonders .. now see myself putting itself into the fabric of Miss;-) Children's still so cool. 2:44 PM
View my complete profile done I wrote in my shoes, done bags and crafts ... the most child-friendly place .... my first spa holiday father? nursery baby nursery baby ..... ----- Praise the Service done 21+, 30+, 20+, I went to the cinema ...


No comments:

Post a Comment