Sunday, January 11, 2015

I found cleaning the drawers of his first-class päeviku- beautiful red düsgraafiku diary. Why I am


I found cleaning the drawers of his first-class päeviku- beautiful red düsgraafiku diary. Why I am a speech therapist did not help when I wrote pathologically-perverted dialect? Well, for example, "theater" was "tiater", "Primer" was "aabiids" home track was "kotuluku" - later "koodulugu", festive ranged from "pitulik" and "piidulik" Sometimes, intranet upc I suspect that the "telusgas" could be " teaspoon "," Museum "was" musiom "etc. Strangely, these idiocy retreated about half a year, and the more I did not use the words of original works. March 19, stands on top of the class notation: "Sandra's mother! Thank you for your daughter's upbringing and exemplary teaching. A.Maidla" Why say such things written in the diary. 90ndad are gay. But still ... interesting, a few months intranet upc ago I was struggling with the tempest, that I made a typing error moronic. Professionals consoled me that perhaps intranet upc the voltage or something else in such a fashion, but still pretty bleak start noticing that you are "blind" instead of "KARTINA" written. And I did a huge amount of these errors, the making of which one is absolutely impossible for a human adult should be naked because they simply are automatically encoding for. How can you write "I went to the kitchen?" But fortunately, this thing subsided, and now I'm doing again endalikult normal amounts of typos. At least there is a process, because I do not make a massive typos. hmm .. just had to share the concerns of the will. ks.
2012 (12) October (1) June (7) March (2) February (2) 2011 (16) November (1) August (2) May (5) April (2) February (4) January (2) 2010 (106) December (2) November (3) October (2) September (4) August (2) July (4) June (3) May (29) April (13) March (16) February (13) January (15) 2009 (151) December (13) November (9) October (8) September (12) August (14) HEAT HEAT! My obsession has become intranet upc a habitual craving. MOVIE RECOMMENDATION "La science des rêves" Michel Condr ... songs that haunt you all your life ... either "never was" a kind of ideaalmaa where all the i ... I gave up his eralust. It is easy to give up any confusion surrounding intranet upc the matters ... be sure, because I know his ... strangers should not prejudice the truth ... H2id women should never be the first case of too much ... For example, the EU is subject to copyright for 70 years after the car. .. It's just so romantic, that when in 1981 yea ... how many you find a typo? People did not get on an airplane, because I wanted to f ... All in all, everything went better than expected. Thanks intranet upc to the new ... July (2) June (14) May (10) April (15) March (15) February (19) January (20) 2008 (66) December (32) November (20) October (10) September (4)
Making a phone call


No comments:

Post a Comment