Thursday, January 1, 2015

Last night, I had an LSS acute and corny. It was Trouble by Shampoo.LOL


Its our Generation 90's!
Last night, I had an LSS acute and corny. It was Trouble by Shampoo.LOL "uh-oh we're in trouble, burst our bubble nanananna .... yeah yeah ... uh-oh.LOL Then I stumbled upon this page by Marien. You feel happy when playing You Tex and Pog. Often design here are those TV shows, dramas or movies, with dialogue sensa yet. lol. (I collect them. LOL personlize and even some of the pogs. LOL I buy a whole carton of it to the market to get the free poster on top of it.) May comics the bazooka. Even if you do not understand my Fortune Cookie ultimately collection still that. ever did understood it but I enjoyed that even gum and sticked it the head of my brother, ofcourse he fought back and sticked some on my head too.) Trend pa sling, my work basically on the branches of trees. (Then came along the hollow plastic gun that you always want babalahan Rubber. I never did played it with my other friends. I know I papanget sensa and sport so much to play those games before. LOL) The woman playing paper dolls tigpipiso each a set of sari-sari store. (And that 's been head of the artists who were sheryl cruz, Manylyn reynes, Carmina villaruel, Ana Roces and you like Thalia and tens of other artists, I also lose nakapack) If you are male, you have pellet gun you. (No, my brothers there, I know I really painful words. Email chasing them home with their playmates pasa.LOL) Asking a parent of two pesos to play a video arcade in sari-sari sensa store. Mo favorite Sonic, Mario and Street Fighter sensa and Tetris. sensa (Korek. Asks me to my aunt and uncle for money panlaro.LOL Fan lots korni games then you may like this cool kung fu ninja game and dove trees and nambabato shuriken on his enemies. ) Nagwa-watusi New Year even when the mother scolded. (Whenever possible there. Good thing I know you can die from them.) Have you just lights up shoes swelas when you iniaapak. If more famous varied the color. (Why I'm looser, I was aroung when this thing was a hit, but I do not have. I just know me often red-age brother of the contract ie blue.) sensa There is at least a Chicago Bulls shirt at home mo . Often placed number 23 pa. (Yes, brother was fond of basket ball and nya yun thing. I'm just Artsy.) putting a nanny / mother every day or afternoon sensa for raw grow. Not because today's children to bed every day during the time we do not like. (Amen. They also made me cry for non maktulog afternoon ah.) You are told that there appear to be elderly sensa priest or rice wound when not equipped with alcohol but in the end, just betadine to silence you. (As to the train!) If you are female, you had butterfly hairclips / rings. (Jolina's wears it.) Haha. (I remember my sister wearing a few!) If there is little money the family me, had a Polly Pocket. (La, si brother babe barbie and grew up.) Places of Kisses (the fragrant) in your pencil case or in a container with flowers, alcohol and pricking needle for fast delivery. (Which have no scientific explanation as to whether she is and we know that many others she colors her smell. sensa Brute if you binubudburan of this pencil case.) A free stickers of Disney movies in Maggi noodles. (Hihihi sensa ... those were the golden times maggi too happy and win, it bee disney characters, lion king, Alladin packing much they maneuver na da best!) mo Pinapatunog cover Gatorade. (Up to now.) The stationeries trends: Papemelroti, Tsukuba, sashikibuta. May sell, trade can only. (All classes, ie collection. Paramihan as though you did not write. I remember my classmates are all that's his new flesh. LOL she Son of teacher.hahaha ...) Pampalipas time before playing Brick Game and good luck with those advanced version with penetrating sensa blocks to fill such a gap inside. More advanced Tamagotchi if you played. You fed, put to bed, and you have buried dead. And if you really so maintain buy, Game Boy early. But if you really, sensa really just toys with water over done you should be able to shoot those little circles on the stick. (All yan kasi gamer we so much that. As to the Atari, and game and watch even 80's on it. Just be nice to the people "fami-com" aka family computer. The sad not mention the snake. Before class , first nakikilaro 10-20, jackstone, sky earth, ice water, shelter, dr. quack quack, tumbang inmate, Pepsi seven up and scramble base. It does not matter when you foul uniform entering the classroom. (Amen. Even uwian and break.) classmate sensa tells you that "Liars sensa go to hell" when you think nagsisinunga

No comments:

Post a Comment