Friday, January 2, 2015

Maybe obsessed fan .. lolz pinirata ata..lolz you again .. Let that .. That really magagaling..Must


"I'm not a pirate, I'm not a symbol ..." --- SuperG ... more than twenty-seven years ago, also from the superhero is born under the sign of the skull and bones ... the encounter Some Icons terror ... because for them it describes the death and fear ... Icons describing human weakness ... ... but man ... the symbol magkagayun that's me ... I'm Icons ito..hindi supergulaman I just ... I just do not add Bhoyet for some ... the symbol etched that my true identity ... ... I do not say it ... I also katakatukan foxit say it to tenderness foxit ... but the symbol that is to inspire humanity ... the symbol that for me is not a symbol of death ... but it is being established to meet the challenges of life .. .Not this simubulo fear ... but it simubulo courage and fortitude ... not also symbolic of poison ... it symbolizes determination ... a "conviction" .... should I katakatutan the the pirates holding the symbols that? or more should we fear the pirates scattered everywhere? ...
~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ ***** Pong next ye shall have nothing to do with my writings itaas..pero if you would like to establish a connection you please take care of ... ... known po si Chito This? ... The truth is ... I do not know him well ... I wish she also accorded attention I see some excerpts of my writings on his blog ... funny to think that there unnoticed pa in my works ... do not really have a grudge or hate him despite getting her some of my works ... I thank and acknowledge that at least that is my name ... but hopefully that the lease on her and she gave me a backlink ... but at least anything else ... thanks anyway ... ... in my work, I try to do here would waste ... I'm happy liked me ... and I will continue doing it like for you .... conviction ...
kox September 5, 2009 at 12:10:00 AM GMT-7
CMLord ahehehe foxit ... inde ... that was the message I kanya..NR aheks ... also .. natin yan lang yun ..;) hehehe ... si Luffykox foxit ... nto more 196 ako..medyo foxit episode that I will pursue long been abandoned ... haha ... we sya..plagiarism ... aheks ...;)PinkNote no paaama eh ... but ok lng ..;) RJ ahehehe ... surely I can ... D ... consider foxit it ... wwoooot ...;) Reply Delete
Goryo Dimagiba nice ... maybe instead malunod..matuwa still does not ... haha ...: DRUEL ahehehe ... do that ... let us lng yun yun ... consider ... aheks ...: Dchikletz aheks ... uu nga..nung yun..kala I first saw my blog yun..kaso wla nmn I remember I change my theme ... haha ..: D Reply Delete
Maybe obsessed fan .. lolz pinirata ata..lolz you again .. Let that .. That really magagaling..Musta work? Respond Delete
are you sure there is no connection mo yung prologue to the story you Bhoyet? eh parang foxit meron. thanks! One of the self-proclaimed pirate ... he also pirate eh ... in disguise. :) Let him ... one means superG. One of the great writer. You treat me ha. toinks! foxit Respond Delete
abah ... with fan kah kah ... ahh ... famous with tracks foxit that are being u ... but who was supergulaman? ... I just yeah true link kah kah or revealed ... or even in a corner just a page saying nyah ... etoh the site towards SuperG ... maybe a nice lettering moh that he wanna save it in his first blog .. but hopefully .. bye ... 2nd linked You just do kc itz 'ur writing ... and 3rd .. next time he writes his own blog too ... juz sayin' ... Godbless! Respond -di Delete
ahh .. with her own writing den atah do .. i think .. i juz scanned his page real quick ... maybe she just comforted nugn day nah 'un to copy and paste all of his writing moh ... abah. .. nah kah fan obsessed foxit with Super-G-sensei ... wehe ... =) Reply Delete
ACRYLIQUE foxit Hehehe ... but those pirates contributes not scary ... especially those in Quaipo ... whoa, whoa ... of course you can watch the movie 80 in 1 DVD ... aheks ... Ddylan dimaubusan ahehehe ... maybe learn Empty nababantay I just turned the house ... wow .... wow ganda work lng po ... mejo mejo busy ...;) hahahaenjoy ... when I wrote my first prolongue ... I do not intend foxit to ikonek talaga yun ... aheks ... I wish u would bigayn a clue other than my real name, and why the theme of my blog is concentrated the death gods and skull and bones ...: D ... ah ... let ko na na na na seem inde intention to take that lightly lng ..;)Dhianz aheks sure ... maybe that and I think it looks comforted sya..sa nya yun intention inde ...;) Reply Delete
Hehehe ... peroACRYLIQUE

No comments:

Post a Comment