Saturday, March 28, 2015

Moreover, during 2002, I crossed a new milestone by launching me into evening walks. I booted these


"It's complicated" is a kind of post modern heart in which you tell your stories -in all their complexity-and where a columnist responds. This columnist is Lucile Bellan. She is a journalist neither shrink, no doctor, no guru. She just wanted to talk about your problems.
I'll tell you an invading my passion that has lasted about 9 years. At that time, I collected pictures of models monthly mode and work, catalogs 3 Suisses and La Redoute. webmaster In fact, what interested me particularly was the shoes worn by the models. In particular, I was fascinated by the woman's high heel shoes.
Soon the collection of photos, hidden of course, webmaster end up not satisfy me. I did not miss an opportunity to touch, webmaster to try to see, high heels pairs among friends webmaster of my parents or those of the mothers of my friends. Of course, webmaster always in the utmost discretion. That was in the early 80s!
In early 2000, about 20 years after the beginnings of this sweet madness, I discovered the Internet. It does not take me long to go on a world famous site auctions. I also wandered specialized sites and started to learn about the subject. That's when I started to make a clear distinction between a pair of shoes, heeled sandals or mules.
My collection of digital pictures and soon became huge. I exchanged emails via auctions sites trying to establish a dialogue on the site with interested first, those who wear them every day! Finally, in 2001, I started online and bought one pair of shoes. I also discovered webmaster that I was not the only man to be interested in women's shoes. I was then in Paris for 1 year.
The internet made me take a step and made me even more addicted than ever. After work, I spent whole evenings on auction sites. It does not take me long to order a second pair and this time size 41! Apart from the purely aesthetic aspect, I wanted to again, as in the beginning, to wear heels. I thus received a pair of mules with heels 9 cm. Surprisingly, webmaster while many women still struggling in high heels, I always had a real ease.
Moreover, during 2002, I crossed a new milestone by launching me into evening walks. I booted these trips with my pair of heels in a backpack. As soon as I felt a conducive street, that is to say, no one, I traded my shoes guys for my pair of mules. At first, I was 100 meters at most. Over the months I became webmaster more comfortable and less embarrassed to meet people. Eventually, I began to love the feel of the high heels. I loved above all cross women, it's even more fun if they are in heels.
Over the years my tastes have diversified. I wore both mules, webmaster pumps that wedge sandals! In 2006 I was training in Angers for 1 year. There, my addiction skyrocketed. I embarrassais me of men's shoes. Almost every night, I launched heel to toe for long walks. I approached the women asking for a path. In fact, it's webmaster just an excuse for dialogue. I avoided as much as possible to come across men. But it is inevitable. I was always amazed at the lack of insults!
Some women were even addressed very nice and did not seem to judge others were colder webmaster but still took the time to direct me. I continued to step changes: fitting and in-store purchase, purchase on appointment of used pairs on the internet. A saleswoman, fifties, webmaster even found that passion / collection interesting and quite normal. webmaster
In late 2007, I met my wife. The irony: she hates high heels and never wear ... my collection will remain hidden in a locked webmaster canteen ... about forty pairs, some big claws. It was during my few business trips I take this opportunity to remake in high heels walks. My passion will remain unacknowledged and hidden. Youtube site is full of impressive amounts of video of high heels worn or women with their collection. Today, I have over 40 years and I'm still bitten but frustrated having to look secretly videos on the internet and having to keep my unreachable collection!
You have passion, you're not alone. Others are passionate about the Champions League, tinkering collar webmaster cars

No comments:

Post a Comment