Saturday, November 29, 2014

Thread Tools


Before I installed the shockwave flash player for games, I uninstalled it and it stayed with me just Flash Player for IE and other browsers ... but to me it often happens that the connection fails with the inscription "Shockwave Flash has crashed" ... I do not understand how This shockwave is still in the computer philippe starck if I uninstall one ... otherwise tried to solve the problem by giving him again installed and uninstalled but again the same pojavljuje.Koristim latest version of the Flash player for browsers and internet connections seems ok.Dakle, going I like this a problem only on pages that ask Flash player ... maybe every 15 minutes to load the page proseku.Kad then again everything works ok for a while but it started to piss me off
8.2.2013, 14:40
Thread Tools
No can be post topics You can not reply to messages can be not post attachments can be not edit your posts BB code is Enabled Smilies Enabled [IMG] code is Enabled HTML code: Power Off Forum Rules Similar Threads Thread Thread started the Forum Replies Last Post Flash Game Development and great confusion in my head PeTkO Making games 116 7.9.2012 0:13 Puppy water for survival (Live Linux) CD USB flash laikexpert Free software 26 18.9.2009 1:49 MultiBoot USB flash - water for survival laikexpert Free software 3 18.4.2009 philippe starck 4:26 A few questions philippe starck about USB flash drives bojanh Carrier data 1 21.1.2008 5:46 New Samsung breakthrough: announced 40nm process philippe starck for 32 Gb NAND flash memory! Kostarum philippe starck Rex Persia Vesti 0 11.9.2006 22:03


No comments:

Post a Comment