Monday, January 6, 2014

Read Petition to Riot skills of Yasuo, the Unforgiven softer side of gaming - Interview with


Dear readers, here is the second edition of our interviews vlc section. It will interview each week one person from the gaming community. If any of you have preferences about which person to interview or what questions to ask in interviews, my contact us through our contact form.
This week, our team decided to interview one of the best Bulgarian MovieMaker-and contributed to the promotion of Bulgarian Bulgarian gaming and gamers. One of the few MovieMaker-known and at European level - that is Petroslav 'myth' Belchev. Here's what he said.
How long have you been gaming and what exactly vlc are you doing now? With gaming vlc deal in the winter of 2005, I started playing Counter Strike 5-6 years, I'm Movie Maker and I sort of own Movie Making Crew where I am with two of my friends, and otherwise playing League of Legends vlc .
What is the purpose of this Crew, with what exactly you do and what are your goals? Movie making deal with since playing games in general and always been my passion, and over the years I went through many organizations such as Airwalk Media, iNNERFiRE, SK-Gaming, Absolute Legends and others. and when I stopped actively playing games I decided to give myself actively hobby and something you want to do in the future. Otherwise, no specific order just fun and I started to do a little different videos already and am pleased and happy to have the opportunity to deal with what I like.
What is your opinion on gaming in Bulgaria? My last years very western to me, I do not know what is the reason exactly but maybe the fact that in Bulgaria there is no possibility for the development vlc of e-sports, and for example, in other countries you can afford living off gaming as a professional vlc player, just worldwide now this is a profession. I hope that sooner or later this thing will be possible in Bulgaria. Bulgaria still has a lot of good players / teams in commercial games and I think it's a matter of time - I am optimistic. vlc
What do you think the problem vlc is gaming to zapadnetaka, sponsoring Is the problem in the whole system or something lame? I honestly in Bulgaria has never been a very strong organization sponsored except iNNERFiRE. I really think it is sponsoring, for it is all one to support teams / players and they are more motivated. Nevertheless, all the tournaments I've gone over the years and all the people I've ever met and I met realized that Bulgarian players in no way inferior to others. Simply lack this support, even I can give you the example of team iNNERFiRE in World of Warcraft, which became European champions, they have become players when they joined the organization on the contrary they were good before and just found someone who believes in them and trusted. Nevertheless, in Bulgaria there are people who are still trying to develop gaming as almost just want to tell a great Evalya because I know how hard it is and how much time and frustration required.
Currently you work on a new project and if so would you like to tell us a bit more information about it? I currently make my short palza in general, or have a few ydei head but only time will tell if it will work, otherwise two months ago I put a movie which is called "Colors of the Earth" which participated at the 16th Film Festival at the New Bulgarian Universal who wants to look at what it is able to look at him here. Basically I have an idea for one last muvi gaming but I need some help from people who may soon offer it on his Facebook page
Read Petition to Riot skills of Yasuo, the Unforgiven softer side of gaming - Interview with "pinchil" The Wolf Among Us with launch trailer Titanfall spring Telltale voice for Game of Thrones?
Categories Select Category vlc News (1116) Battlefield (11) Counter-Strike (76) Diablo III (24) DotA 2 (51) IT News (111) League of Legends (151) PLAYEXPO 2013 (12) StarCraft (2) World of Warcraft vlc (35) Games (458) Interviews (19) Reviews (49) Tournaments (75)
Last forum Dota 2 Re: Fucknya Music Re: What are you listening vlc now? Music Re: What are you listening vlc now? e-Gamers.info vlc Re: Updates Travel & Tourism Re: Which unreal place? Music Re: What are you listening now? Dota 2 Re: Fucknya Server - e-Gamers.info Dust2 Only Re: Complaint against hackers


No comments:

Post a Comment