Monday, December 16, 2013

The answer Jesus gave when asked if it really has appended a one-year contract with his club Gor Ma


Clouds FM: Online cloudsfm.co DSM 88.5 | 88.5 Morogoro | Singida 89.7 | 88.1 Mwanza | Shinyanga 87.5 | 87.9 Arusha | Moshi 87.9 | 96.0 Tanga | Dodoma 104.4 | 87.8 Mbeya | Mtwara 88.4 | 88.4 Coast | 98.6 times | Lindi 89.7 | 88.5 Masasi | Manyara 107.3 | 104.1 Kagera | Iringa 92.9 | 88.0 Tabora | 89.2 Kigoma
Ivo Mapunda who is the current goalkeeper of the national team carrying the latest headlines from what he did in the CECAFA tournament, has spoken about many story Newspaper reports that Tanzania has joined the club of Lions ready with some saying he joined the Rav 4.
Sports Extra on Clouds FM, Ivo said 'I have not seen any paper that makes me me me to put my signature or talk to any leader of the Lions until now but we only grow when we spoke on the phone that will come but we still stayed the same table to talk'
Ivo, who had grown up playing football in Kenya paid soon, in the next sentence he says 'ball is my job, that is my life, any part that will grow as we have already agreed well especially on interest ... wherever I am playing'
The answer Jesus gave when asked if it really has appended a one-year contract with his club Gor Mahia of Kenya is this .... >>> 'No, not yet, but I've come to talk with the leader of the club told me when we finished the match tomorrow is to stay to talk, I nakaribisha talks to any club that would require niichezee, visible not interest them will I join the' Use Facebook intranet upc to Comment on this Post
My Latest photos
All Content Amplifaya Top10 (16) Ent. (338) General News (191) cheers (7) signs (11) Magazines (81) Sports (129) Housing (6) Alone (87) Politics (23) Jokes / Comedy (13)
Time Frame


No comments:

Post a Comment