Sunday, June 15, 2014

Pingback: WHAT BEc LE ZA


I really wanted to go train my ear pro French. I did it at the time he was studying English and I think it helps a lot. Learned words and music series, I learned to understand just fab when they gather words and stuff. just fab Except that unlike French English content is always available just watch a little MTV (nowadays this crap), Multishow - or any other channel music and radio and ready. Just turn on the TV and go to the movies you see English content. But French have to search a little more. So actually just fab I want suggestions of singers, movies, music and stuff - may be French in France, but French is still the best Quebec! * Could borrow books too, but I know I'll end up not reading ... lol
I met the singer Lisa Leblanc by Quebecquando and really enjoyed it! I was listening xD months. I also have seen (long ago) Bon Cop Bad Cop. He loved the movie and wanted to find more movies with that thing x Ontario Quebec. I told him that I know do not have many movies with this dynamic ... not yet seen the other day Les amour imaginaires the young Canadian director Xavier Dolan (the French name Xavier??) just fab - That even in this movie.
I saw a suggestion in the Little Lulu Quebec's French Immersion Facebook group - I still can not watch not to find subtitle. It seems that a group of Canadian Anglo will study French in northern Quebec. Looks like a good movie, but without subtitle think much rssss not understand anything further for him!
Le bonheur de pierre et pretty cute. The trailer just fab is hilarious (at least to my sense of humor style):
hello! how are you? I honestly do not know if the content is made available to other countries, but it has a great site with heaps of videos in French, several of these programs right here in quebec. I think it would be worth a peek.
November 17, 2012 at 20:45
Pingback: WHAT BEc LE ZA
Not only listen to music but also watch short videos, short series. Congratulations! This is the way! One suggestion, in my blog to see Un gars French series, une fille (both versions), just fab will enjoy it. Bon Courage! http://boncouragecursos.wordpress.com/2012/12/30/serie-francesa-un-gars-une-fille/
Yes, all contact with the language is always welcome! I saw a bit of Tete a cheerleader and even published a post with links https://quebecleza.wordpress.com/2012/11/28/escutando-mais-frances-dicas-de-sites/
Notify me of following comments via email.
Quebecleza! Events on Facebook! Imagine Studying in Canada Latest postings Stuff MTL En français svp, LaSalle! Neighbourhoods of Montreal in a picture! Cirque du Soleil - Kurious I S2 MTL Enjoying the heat. And miss the cold. Before and after pictures - spring! The whole story in June 2014 (6) May 2014 (2) April 2014 (3) March 2014 (7) February 2014 (4) January 2014 (4) December 2013 (4) November just fab 2013 (7) October 2013 (3) September 2013 (4) August 2013 (2) July 2013 (4) June 2013 (5) May 2013 (6) April 2013 (6) March 2013 (6) February 2013 (5) January 2013 (8) December 2012 (6) November 2012 (6) October 2012 (5) September 2012 (14) August 2012 (10) July 2012 (3) June 2012 (6) SEARCH. Who seeks think! Search for: Follow the blog by email
* Official Sites * apprendre just fab le Québec Canada Benefits Benefits of Government Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada - CIC Education au / in Canada Emploi Quebec Choose just fab your level of education (PT) Portal Québec International Financial self-sufficiency Health Insurance - How to register Immigrating to Canada ( EN or FR) Immigration just fab Quebec just fab (FR) Information sessions ** Programmes d'Immigration just fab et d'Intégration Santé Canada - Health just fab Canada Service Canada Online Test on Assess your changes be selected by Quebec Visas and Immigration (PT) Working in Canada Marriage makes Brazucas force in Canada Galera graph of Procedure of the shipping documentation per month Based on Timeline of Quebec Immigrating System Learn all about immigration. Timeline of Quebec System See how long it takes + / - Other Adventurers - in Brazil * I follow on Blogger Brazucoise Canada Express Diary of a migrant Dream on Canada Lands In A Strange Plan: I will live in Canada Radiologie Tous les quatre au Québec au Quebec Veterans - Canada Ice Age Toronto - ON Canadian Adventure Edmond - Where AB Canada? Vancouver - BC Chronicles Iglu Vancouver - BC Diary of an Alien Life Calgary - AB Dual Canadian Vancouver - BC Frozen Bird Montreal - QC Gaby J'arrive in Canada Quebec Laval QC Les Lapins - QC Lu and Fe in Canada Montréal - QC Change Toronto just fab Life - We ON Ice! Quebec - Laval QC Our Promised Land - Ouais QC Quebec Ville de Quebec - QC I think, Imi Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment