Thursday, June 19, 2014

Even if life c


Even if life c'pas piknik foie gras same Ni foam duck If it tends to r'ssembler A of boiled turnip or J 'not spit in the soup, it's like that, even if p'tits pleasures are rare, Better that that being hungry Well, I 'most well know what that j int'rêt to say' You can always tell resign On hand t te 'everything is well Qu 'you're happy being single, Qu' love, we have already made you hit me I 'prefer rushing headlong, headlong Although, I do not see anything I'll go to heaven or What in hell I 'says, I' know any more. Life is a gift from god it not take much when Ben falls What's Up And blue bruises full knees Life in blue, pink always c'pas But should not darken the picture love it s'prend not p'tites piknik doses It rather wet like a fountain ... Anaïs - chanfrada completamente!
O that faith tao dito É bom fazer asneiras: D COMECO has ficar alarmado com quantidade Déjà V. .. A última semana tem sido but or menos assim .. (e exame ... Tive um dia no anterior piknik Acordei of manhã. this ... "I'm singing in the rain Just singing in the rain ... Não slept nada, that tive ir pe o exame correu ... Porque no está a resposta Equilíbrio Tenho andado desligado of tudo" Where do we go, nobody ever knowsDon't say you'r ...
One thought a day ...

No comments:

Post a Comment