Monday, February 17, 2014

Work continues on layouts. Unicode is large and continues to grow, so this can be an infinite. Star


I know it's imgburn ugly when throwing your blogger blog and silent for a while. But for a while I just felt that not engaged in their work. Social issues, though they may also relevant in our time is not what I'd like to read myself - and if they write it at all ... In short, imgburn I decided to score a blog and do something imgburn interesting (maybe put forward here as prove to the human condition). What is interesting for scribbling in artistic and journalistic style? Well, for example programming.
I now mostly programmed in Java (although it constantly layu - well, it's easier to write code ). I write little konsolnyky - less effort, more results. I plan to collect them and publish together. Java cool that it is well placed to work with text encodings - sishnyk emerged long before the problem became really relevant, and in it I do not even know if there is a cross platform library of Uusimaa necessary. In addition, Java is truly cross-platform. imgburn What made it really uncomfortable, so is a text input, but it is a business - in the capable hands and chisel fish catches.
Work continues on layouts. Unicode is large and continues to grow, so this can be an infinite. Started work on documentation generator for keyboard (yes, the one who fumbles, tackles and Source, but would like to make a circuit of the keyboard some more illustrative one). The plans - automatic converter to export their layouts on Linux.
The more I have studied? Wrote forumnym bots for your favorite forum. The result published there. Maybe once it's all a bit ordering, translate and publish a blog. At the same time understood the sed'om (funny imgburn thing, I recommend) and other yuniksovymy utylitkamy - wget, grep ... As I sit at the wind, the script executes them in a batch file using UnxUtils. Syntax dosivskyh imgburn teams uncomfortable, always sketched pitfalls, but see. above the fish and chisel.
He began work on the Ukrainian translation for SMF. The basis is taken already imgburn existing. I knew he nedoperekladenyy, but did not know that until nedoperekladenyy so, and perekledena part requires corrections. I plan dopereklasty all. By my count, this work would take a month - if I only translated and anything not distracted, but it does not happen. Ponders what to do with the point where something was mentioned about the "all rights reserved" - a little piece of their predecessors, or just enter your nickname?
Of course, this is not all that I did. He began to learn Lisp (CL, Scheme, Clojure), although it was somewhat disappointed in them (primarily because of his dislike for the dynamic characterization imgburn of primitive types. My brain, damaged two semesters assembly simply not accept such neoptymalnist. Though Lisp-like syntax along with steers macros). He taught some frameworks to Java, but have not figured out what they are so fond of programmers. Same with Scala - chytnuv and saw that Clojure prettier. I watched the show, played AoM, arguing about something on the forums ... As time goes by, and when look back and look, schó had done this time - just zhahayeshsya how little has been done.
Powered by Thingamablog imgburn 1.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment