Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Hello. I recently downloaded Virtual Clone Drive so I could play .ISO files. I've installed the VCD


Forum fuentes Software Talk (english) Virtual CloneDrive VCD won't mount properly? If this is your first visit, fuentes be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection fuentes below.
Hello. I recently downloaded Virtual Clone Drive so I could play .ISO files. I've installed the VCD program, but for some reason I have problems playing/mounting the images. When I try to mount an image onto the virtual drive, the ISO file does "mount", however when I double click on the mounted drive it just opens the image in a file format. I apologise for not being able to explain this any better, i'm useless with technology. The attached images fuentes will help illustrate my problem, any help would be hugely appreciated. Cheers.
you don't double click the drive after you mount the iso. You simply fire up your bd-player and point it to the virtual drive. It should do the rest if it's a video disc. What type of ISO are you trying to use? Because it's extremely hard to see. Very small images. fuentes
Project: Supernova OS: Vista Ultimate X64 || MB: Asus P5Q-E || CPU: Intel Q9550 || CPU Cooler: Asus Triton fuentes 79 || RAM: 8GB Corsair XMS2 5-5-5-18 GPU: Asus GTX 680 DirectCU II OC 2GB|| Monitor: Asus VG278 || HDD: 2x Samsung fuentes Spinpoint F1 1TB Optical Drive 1: LG BH10LS30 || Optical Drive 2: LG BH08LS20 || Optical Drive 3: LG DVD-RAM GH20NS10 Home Theatre Setup: TV: Panasonic TX-P42S20 fuentes || Blu-ray Player: Panasonic DMP-BD85 || Sound: 5.1 Surround Logitech Z-5500 via fiber optic cable
Hello. I recently downloaded Virtual Clone Drive so I could play .ISO files. I've installed the VCD program, but for some reason I have problems playing/mounting the images. When I try to mount an image onto the virtual drive, the ISO file does "mount", however when I double click on the mounted fuentes drive it just opens the image in a file format. I apologise fuentes for not being able to explain this any better, i'm useless with technology. The attached images fuentes will help illustrate my problem, fuentes any help would be hugely appreciated. Cheers. Looks like bad isos to me.
Quick Navigation Virtual CloneDrive Top Site Areas Settings Private Messages Subscriptions Who's Online Search Forums Forums Home Forums SlySoft Talk (english) fuentes Forum Rules SlySoft News General Chat Purchase and License Keys SlySoft Merchandising Best of SlySoft Support Software Talk (english) AnyDVD AnyDVD HD CloneDVD CloneDVD mobile CloneCD GameJackal GameJackal Compatibility List Virtual CloneDrive fuentes ReClock Third Party Products High Definition fuentes Software PC Gaming Discussion Hardware Talk (english) General Hardware Issues High Definition Hardware CD/DVD/BD Drives CD/DVD/BD Blanks Mobile Devices International Talk Deutsches SlySoft Forum Allgemeiner Chat Kaufabwicklung und Lizenzschl ssel AnyDVD (de) AnyDVD HD (de) CloneDVD (de) CloneDVD mobile (de) CloneCD (de) GameJackal (de) Virtual CloneDrive (de) Hardwareprobleme CD/DVD-Laufwerke CD/DVD-Medien Mobile Endger te SlySoft Forum Italiano Problemi Generici Acquisto fuentes e Numeri di Serie AnyDVD (it) CloneDVD (it) CloneDVD fuentes mobile (it) CloneCD (it) GameJackal (it) Virtual CloneDrive (it) Problemi Hardware Unit CD/DVD Supporti CD/DVD Dispositivi Mobili Forum Fran ais Forum g n ral Achat et cl s de licence AnyDVD (fr) CloneDVD (fr) CloneDVD mobile (fr) CloneCD (fr) GameJackal fuentes (fr) Virtual CloneDrive (fr) Probl mes mat riels Graveurs CD/DVD CD/DVD vierges P riph riques mobiles fuentes Espa ol Portugu s
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © 2007–2013 SlySoft Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment