Wednesday, October 16, 2013

2013 (182) October (5) September (5) MONDAY MELODY: MV GODDESS - KLANGIT MONDAY MELODY: I PLA


Time time time time time time for Melody Monday guys! Melody Monday enlivened with songs I Plates of SalamMusik ft ZionDread. Cekidot and enjoy! Artist: SalamMusik ft ZionDread shockwave flash Editorial: I Plates Plates Song Lyrics I - Salammusik ft Ziondread Chorus: I can not talk like a plate you my tongue long-spun Talk berpintal always rush me only my tongue like a thick head on the pillow [Repeat Chorus] x2 I Plates plates clapping sound no tongue tied he hid himself shockwave flash under arrest pendebatan shockwave flash Ask yourself ditelankan In principal leaves a lot has been said falling Closed dipagarkan From finger to all their stationery tepis Who are they pat the chest hey! We ask the nation state should taste good at speaking Asking shockwave flash why anyone how? Had reasonable minds knowing where Menyeluk shockwave flash preserved fish to the base of the arm so that future bekalan shockwave flash filled if know nothing misused word manipulation erties Fear not to spout self self languish He later applauded plate no sound [Repeat Chorus] x2 I plates in rhythm Pon mi a come a pound in rhythm mi boss mi a root Ragamuffin mi a come back again Human ah fi dem a wicked style a mi dem nah Anna sinner selecta Minah Im wicked dem man dem fi wayan wicked selecta dem nah Anna zion wicked dem a wayan A mi ma rastafari mi fi a number one real A mi nah a wicked man dem a talk about me I plates shockwave flash discussion of the soul do not be embarrassed to ask later disregarded if misguided path sekatan Do not touch that dihidang Let fear be disposed to think outside shockwave flash the box with frog Fabulous Do menempurung like Jebat they forgot tuk He shook the plates shockwave flash are separated Repeat chorus I can not talk religion plate like you can not talk of love like you can not talk economics as you can not talk politics like you I plate my tongue I know my opponent dipelat Still though I felt chelating plate dipelat I know my tongue but still my great captive colonies even though I know I plate my tongue dipelat Still, despite my opponent I felt chelating plate dipelat I know my tongue shockwave flash but still my great captive colonies although I Plates Lyrics shockwave flash By JayTan, Eyza Bahra, ZionDread & Greetings Composed By Dj Fuzz Produced and Arranged shockwave flash By DJ Fuzz & Greetings shockwave flash Recorded At Beat Kitchen Studio & Salammusik Studio A & B Engineered shockwave flash By Muhd Irhas "Umbrella" & DubmalaS Mixed & Mastered by DubmalaS at Salammusik Studio A P & C Salam Music Publishing, 2012 Publishing Mixology 2012
MYU PAGES
2 years ago
Zahiril Adzim
Explanation disebalik Izara name Nurul Balqis. shockwave flash
5 months ago
2013 (182) October (5) September (5) MONDAY MELODY: MV GODDESS - KLANGIT MONDAY MELODY: I PLATE MV FT SALAMMUSIK ZIONDRE ... MONDAY MELODY: MV BOTINGKEK - Inheritance JUZZTHIN MELODY FT MONDAY: MV NOT THAT I'M THE FIRST Tour ... MONDAY MELODY: MV WHEN I'M RICH - ALTIMET FT. AW ... Julai (3) June (7) April (11) April (8) Mac (29) February (53) January (61) 2012 (367) Disember (51) November (59) October (74) September (43) Ogos (4) Julai (6) June (9) March (8) April (14) Mac (25) February (39) January (35) 2011 (684) Disember (57) November (79) October (35) September (46) Ogos (46) Julai (45) June (62) April (65) April (108) Mac (70) February (12) January (59) 2010 (157) Disember (20) November (1) October (32) September (20) Ogos (29) Julai (17) June (16) April (11) April (9) Mac (1) January (1) 2009 (26) Disember (2) November (2) October (3) September (5) Ogos (5) Julai (9)
SPECIAL WORDS FOR LOVE MAN SEARCH STREETS ARTICLE: AL-SINNI BBQ & STEAMBOAT, RIVER Merab, shockwave flash Bangi adventures: SEMPUT MELODY FOR MONDAY: JUST ME - HYPER ACT LOVE STATION: GET THE RIGHT ONE .. IDENTIFY MAN THROUGH zodiac ! MONDAY MELODY: MV THANK YOU - I AM COMIC comedy NEETA CAMPUS Volume 12 KEITH COMICS WORK buffoonery of methamphetamine - as bitter HEMPEDU CAUTION! 10 NOT FOR MAN KIND ... (01/11/11) SONG LYRICS YOU GO BY ADAM AHMAD Jua


No comments:

Post a Comment