Friday, May 23, 2014

In my head, all I think might have pushed kompòtman this is because i have the same iPhone. Thus, w


Some houses in Corals. Photo: Jhonny Célicourt. All rights to those whose picture. My job as a social communicator in many sprawling country of Haiti for more than 10 years, gave me lopòtinite understand, recorder equally social and economic reality of my Haitian brothers and sisters who are academically throughout the island ends.
In seeking to understand, dig into okra, grinding recorder cow, crossed, crossed with Devil by day, there is little possibility recorder that I made mistakes in my opinion. Why? Well, it's because I work (talk to people, recorder eat, sleep) in 10 departments and 112 of 142 communes country. For the rest the year to come, I should discover several others.
One of my findings is that even though we are one people, this means no more the ethnic and multilingual currently spoken at home and like many countries in Africa, but there are several facts that can make you amazed when you are born in Port-au-Prince or grow a family recorder where this was not too bad (You went to the so-called good schools, eat 3 times a day, and clothing boss tailor sewing etc.). Even in Port-au-Prince, there are many facts which none coupled with another at all. In this sense, sociology should have a science Much research is being done inside recorder the country to try to understand these dynamics.
For example, sèdènye time, I work very Tommaso. A municipality that simply sits 12 miles Port-au-Prince. I work with young people, adults, that old boy, little sea, doctors, agronomists, health agents, commercial radio, community, Protestants, Catholics, etc. Voodoo. If many of them have a phone, so called Yoyo duck or help me pressing, you can count on a few fingers with a esmatfòn how do you see this in some fashion recorder thousands recorder of Capital. Thus, everything Internet, Facebook, Twitter, etc., are not in such a thing.
This means, if you have a message to this person and there you go, dogs will eat it because of the way the message recorder will never reach them. For these people, radio remains one medium that is easier to reach coupled with them. French language: a brain maklouklou many
Another remark I made in focus groups, talks to 2 or training I do, is that the French language remains a weight on top 50 people. It's like, if they talk to you in a Creole perfection, you will take them for people, it can make them ashamed before recorder your eyes. Despite considerable progress made since the 86's Creole language, especially in the media - today, more than French Creole spoken in the media, especially radio - French recorder people are still hung up. They feel if more people are glued complemented 2 French words stirred for transmitting ideas. I do not have any problems with 2 Haitian who have decided to speak French, English or Spanish, since they need to speak their language or their language. I do this several times already. The more you speak the language abroad, the more doors that open to you when you mix 2 feet. What is said when speaking Haitian 2, a pour French, the other will respond in Creole. I call this'' clowns''.
While in the meeting, I always dress simple (a shirt, a denim and sneakers) and speak a French Creole without big words, lots of people are talking and I still speak French forced mill candy or try to find words that are not there any related recorder to what we're talking about to show me not stupid, they have the same spirit as we. Things to know me much pain. But in Social Communication, I learn techniques for managing these situations right.
In my head, all I think might have pushed kompòtman this is because i have the same iPhone. Thus, with beautiful esmatfòn this, I'm the guy Port-au-Prince, ie intelligent guy, they should show me, even if they do not have it, they speak French. Unfortunately for me, this phone is more than a tool to work something interesting to do, give, brag as perhaps recorder they may think. iPhone in the same boldly took "audionote", or written notes, take photos and videos also "synchroniser" quickly and other Apple tools I have (MacProBook and iPad) for my report to my clients since I konekete online wayfay a network (Wi-Fi).
Ethan sometimes I kept bound neck crabs and a French word (I received recorder a Catholic education in French) for an explanation clear as water cock is Creole, a way for people (or this person) I understand, they are forced mixed words dwategòch recorder French speaking. I tell you, is not something is happening in town, but the rural, what we call the countryside. Education kloutoup kloutap
I went to work in many schools. For example, recorder on Friday, March 14 last, I do day in Moreau, recorder 4th section town Saint-Marc, talking to all kinds of people, one by one. It was in a school. It really hurts me to see in what conditions the Haitian learn today in a world where technology is pervasive. Conclusion me sad. Likely to enter the labor market that will "automate" every day more and succeed, caught almost zero. Well, I'm not ignoring recorder you can find one or 2 till 3 which is engineering. They must also blessed with all the odds. They can sneak themselves amongst astrologers Port-au-Prince and write me a liar here. It exists everywhere. In all

No comments:

Post a Comment